To prepare applied economic research and studies that support decision makers and concerned parties.
To serve internal and external customers in order to enable Ajman Chamber fulfill its role.
The Research and Studies Center is directly supervised by Ajman Chamber Director General. It is composed of four employees, namely, center manager, economic advisor, economic researcher and center administrator. Their job descriptions vary in accordance with their terms of reference.
The Research and Studies Center undertakes the following tasks:
- Carries out various applied economic research, studies and reports with the objective of developing commercial and industrial activities in Ajman Emirate in particular and in the UAE in general.
- Prepares periodical statistics (monthly, quarterly and annually) on exports, re-exports, chamber membership and commercial activities in Ajman Emirate, and concludes the relevant analysis for them.
- Provides information and data for the top management, departments and centers, upon their request.
- Participates in publishing the commercial and industrial directories and booklets of Ajman Chamber.
- Prepares articles for the Chamber magazine and monthly bulletin.
- Organizes the holding of conferences, seminars and workshops in cooperation with the concerned departments and divisions in the Chamber.
- Offers training courses on macro-economic analysis for researchers in the center, Chamber and local institutions whenever necessary in cooperation with the concerned parties in the Chamber.
- Prepares working papers for and participates in conferences, seminars and workshops related to the Center’s functions.
- Participates in the search for investment opportunities and prepares preliminary economic feasibility studies for various projects upon the request of Ajman Chamber top management.