About The Follow-up Service Centers
The follow-up Service Centers aims to provide the highest quality services to meet the needs and requirements of customers that are in alignment with Ajman Chamber Strategic Plan 2009 – 2013:
- To upgrade quality standards of the services rendered and provided to the members and clients, in addition to other new services.
- To increase the members and customers’ satisfaction level reaching at least 90% by the end of year 2013.
In addition, the follow-up Service Centers aims to serve Ajman Chamber customer and adopt customer service approach based on world class standards best practices which involve handling complaints and follow–up to resolve and take corrective and preventive actions which can be used in improvement and development operations.
The Follow-up Service Centers Services:
Providing the publications issued by the Chamber, such as:
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Addressing all complaints received by Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Receiving client’s suggestions and benefit it to improve services.
- Providing businessmen with lists of companies as per the activity.
- Communicate with centers to deliver service and meet their needs.
- Services Brochures
- The Commercial Directory
- The Industrial Directory
- The Monthly Bulletin
- The Chamber’s Magazine
- Chamber’s Services brochure