Incorporation of Ajman Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry was incorporated under an Ameri Decree issued by late H.H. Sheikh Rashid Bin Hmaid Bin Rashid Al Nu’aimi in 1977, stipulating that the chamber of commerce and industry shall be a legal entity with an independent financial status practicing such authorities and powers invested to it under the provisions of the law applicable in Ajman Emirate, and that it shall have full competence to achieve its objectives.
The following are some of the Chamber’s missions
- Enhance the emirate’s economic position, show its commercial, industrial, and agricultural capabilities, and organize the activities, festivals, and programs required for promoting the emirate’s economy and its commercial, industrial, and agricultural institutions.
- Organize the commercial, industrial, and agricultural interests pertaining thereto, and act on realizing their progress.
- Cooperate with the relevant authorities in all matters concerning the commerce, industry, and agriculture, in addition to any other matters related to their practice in the emirate
- Establish friendly ties among the chamber’s members, in addition to establishing such relations with other chambers of commerce and industry inside and outside the U.A.E., as required for realizing the common interest
- Introduce the local products, open the markets abroad for them, and act on expanding such economic exchange and cooperation with other countries.
- Take part in promoting the ethical awareness in the commercial transactions, and boost the feeling of commercial honesty.
- Take care of the chamber’s members’ interests, provide such services, information, and data necessary to enable them practice their commercial businesses efficiently, protect their rights, and act on solving any problems facing them, in addition to encouraging and supporting the ties among them.
The chamber is regarded as one of the most important establishments and departments serving the private sector as it acts on representing the economical interests of the establishments and the individuals of the said sector in an aim to develop and enhance its economical roles through providing various services and by representing the said sector’s interests before governmental authorities, in addition to providing support and handling any problems and difficulties facing the sector.
The chamber provides many services which are summarized as follows:
- Providing membership services, certificates of origin, and attestation:
- Registration and membership services for members and private sector establishments.
- Attest the private sector’s transactions such as certificates of origin, invoices, trading agencies, and many other transactions.
- Supporting the economic activities
- Organize economic Seminars, forums, and events .
- Take part in organizing international exhibitions in a manner introducing the national products abroad
- Organize and receive the trading delegations including diplomats and economic analysts to enhance the economic ties between both parties
- Take part in providing such social, cultural, and sports services
- Issue many publications, periodicals, commercial and industrial manuals, in addition to distributing offers and investment opportunities it receives from investment companies and organizations from all parts of the world.
- Furnish businessman with economic information